Friday, April 30, 2010

1 More Week

I am trying to get into this whole blogging thing so we shall see how it goes. This week has been a long week. Our days were all messed up due to TAKS and the kids were definitely feeling it. I am very glad it it Friday.
The pregnancy is going great(besides going to the bathroom 24/7). I will be 19 weeks on Monday. I think I have grown some this past week. I still haven't felt the baby move yet. I know when it does happen it is going to be AMAZING. We find out what we are having May 10!!!! I thought the day would never come and now we are only one week away. We can't wait to find out and see our baby.

1 comment:

  1. I cannot wait for you to feel the baby. I know it will be the most amazing feeling ever. Please keep me posted. Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete